Download PUBG Mobile Lite the most effective way with us. Maybe it is a little hard to do, but with these detailed steps, you can do it! PUBG Mobile Lite has been available to Google Play for users in the Philippines. PUBG Mobile Lite was originally developed for low-end smartphones. It targeted the players who are already old and don’t have much money to buy high-end smartphones. Below are specific guidelines on how to download, install and login for PUBG Mobile Lite.
Guideline to download PUBG Mobile Lite
- Players download the Apkpure app by accessing the link. In addition, gamers can choose to download and install the game on TapTap (Players can search PUBG Mobile Lite TapTap on Google).
- Download the PUBG Mobile Lite in the form of APK files, because downloading the game on CH Play is not for some countries. If players do not want to download APK files with a few dozen MB in size, gamers can download XAPK files. We recommend that players should download this file. Download the APK file of the PUBG Mobile Lite game at the link.
- After downloading the APK file above, go to the Apkpure application to install PUBG Mobile Lite. However, since the game still blocks IP in some countries, players must continue to the next step.
- Players will have to change the DNS address, instead of fake IP as currently. Players can do that by going to CH Play and download the DNS Changer application here.
- Gamers will have to click on “Custom DNS”, then change both DNS addresses: 184.108.40.206. After that, press Start.
Finally, players can go to PUBG Mobile Lite, choose their Facebook account and enjoy the game. This is the best way to do it now, instead of the fake IP methods that many gamers are sharing with each other, but they still cannot connect to the game server.
What are the special features of this version?
The PUBG Mobile Lite game developers usually update a lot of changes and new features in the game. PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 was published to the global server a couple days ago. And trust me, it will bring you a lot of exciting feelings with many new features that will raise your gameplay!
PUBG Mobile Lite is built with Unreal Engine 4. It is similar to PUBG Mobile, but it is targeted for devices which are less than 2GB of RAM. In this lite version, it allows 60 players for a map, which is smaller than 100 players in PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile Lite version brings a new weapon RPG-7, a new car, Buggy, new locations, … The raise in the number of players that can participate in Classic mode up to 60 players is also a part of this version. With only 400MB, PUBG Mobile Lite can run smoothly for all low-end devices, which has less than 2GB of RAM.